Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #45 (and DT Call)

Take a look at this {pin}spiring photo!! Cool, huh!








What does it inspire you to create? Let us see!
Wanna see what the team did?

TEAM 1
~BARB of Inkin' Into Retirement

~TAMMY of Tammy's Spot

~APRIL of April's Alley
~~

 TEAM 2
~MEL of Princess Melus Crafts
~~

~MAGGIE of Maggie's Cat House

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play

and WELCOME to the team...
~MARINA of My Perfect Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sponsors this week are
(sponsored Team 1)
 PRIZE: 2 digis to the winner

and
(sponsored Team 2)
 PRIZE:3 digis to the winner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
WINNERS of Challenge #44 are . . .
~LEEANN~
and
~EVELYN~
Ladies, please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
I'm still looking for one other design team member!
 
If you'd like to be on the design team here, please add DT to your entry!
Easy as that!

Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!
Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
Challenge begins on Tuesday Feb 19th and closes on Monday Feb 25th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).
REMEMBER TO ADD DT TO YOUR ENTRY IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE ON THE TEAM HERE!




5 comments:

  1. stunning photo inspiration, great dt cards. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy my card was one of the winners of the last challenge. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fab inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GAWSH!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY IN THIS ONE!!! LOOOOOOVE THESE COLORS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my Floppy Latte's already. Thank you so so much for picking my card last week!!!

    ReplyDelete